This classical 19th century residence is the largest house of the estate, situated near the main gate closest to the village. It has been renovated in an extravagant style with various intense colours creating an ethnic atmosphere (see World of Interiors). Afghan, Indian and Moroccan furniture blend beautifully with the 19th century Italian rooms. The large drawing room has a grand 16th century fireplace coming from one of the Farnese palaces. Outside the drawing room there is a rustic pergola of grapevine with a long table for cool lunches by the fountain and a barbecue tiled with 18th century Italian majolica. It is surrounded by a large hydrangea garden and ancient oak trees. There is a large circular swimming pool in a field surrounded by centuries old chestnut trees. It can either be rented as a B&B or the entire house with its adjoining grounds and pool.
ACCOMMODATES 14 to 16 PEOPLE (on-site staff person occupies a separate ground floor room and an independent attic apartment).
Large dining room and drawing room, entrance hall, one service bathroom, and a kitchen and pantry with a little adjacent dining room
First floor :
- N°2 POMPEIAN ROOM - master suite with fireplace (two extra single bed in living room) with private bathroom with jacuzzi tub
- N°3 PERSIAN ROOM - twin room with private bathroom with shower
- N°4 MARIGOLD ROOM - double room (bathroom shared with N°5)
- N°5 ORANGE ROOM - twin (bathroom shared with N°4)
- N°6 PINK ROOM - double room, private bathroom with shower
Second floor :
Left wing N°7 MANSARDA - triple, private bathroom
Right wing - N° 8 MANSARDA - occupied by staff
Casa Vostra, with its period rooms, sits in the center of 4 acres of formal historical gardens and is immersed in the songs of its many fountains ranging from the baroque to the metaphysical. It is a 19th century villa renovated with a strong 30’s feel. Its grand ground floor includes a dining room with arched doors opening onto a peaceful veranda with vintage tables and swings and a spacious drawing room with sunny windows overlooking lush gardens. The drawing room is also arranged with dining so that between the two adjoining rooms groups of up to 40 can dine in style. Stroll through the impressive gardens, discovering the rare botanical wonders leading to the 1929 Olympic swimming pool.
ACCOMMODATES 9 to 11 PEOPLE
- N°1 PAPAL FOUNTAIN SUITE - double bed plus a sofa-bed (can become a twin), private bathroom with tub.
-N°2 FLOWER ROOM - double (can become a twin), rivate bathroom with tub.
- N°3 FLOWER GARDEN ROOM - one double bed plus one single bed (can become a twin), private bathroom with steam shower
- N°4 BOULLE ROOM - twin (shared hallway bath with N°5)
- N°5 ARLEQUIN ROOM - single room (shared hallway bath with N°4)
Casa Vostra Cottage
Delightful cottage, where each view out of the windows seems out a Donghi painting. It features four charming double bedrooms with a quaint atmosphere, each with private bath. There is a small central lounge and fully functional kitchen.
On the ground floor of the cottage there is a massage room and a billiard room, each with their own entrance directly from the garden, separate from the private entrance to the house. This is shared facility of the property.
The cottage can be rented as the guest house to Casa Vostra, complete with exclusive use of the entire grounds including billiard room, pool and gardens, which makes for an ideal situation for large gatherings such as a dream wedding or special anniversary celebration.
ACCOMMODATES 8 to 9 PEOPLE
- N°2 COLONIAL ROOM - large double room, private bathroom with tub
- N°3 SLEIGH BEDROOM - queen size double, private bathroom with tub
- N°4 PINK ROOM - small double room, private bathroom with shower
- N°5 THE STUDIO ROOM - double room, large private bathroom with tub and shower
Delightful rural 18th century house where time seems to have stood still. On the ground floor it has a graceful drawing room and kitchen with and a large rustic fireplace. On the first floor are a master bedroom and a double bedroom. On the second floor are a double bedroom and a twin bedroom.
Its enchanting rustic feeling -- authentic in original details -- with some of the pastel wall painting from the last century evokes the spirit of simpler earlier times, making a stay there an experience.
In the outside garden, with its long views overlooking hazelnut groves and vineyards, there is a large wooden table with benches and an old pizza oven for your own custom pizza experience.
ACCOMMODATES 8 PEOPLE
Drawing room and kitchen with fireplace
First floor :
N°1 Pink Master Bedroom with fireplace and small private bathroom with shower
Studio bedroom with one double and one single bed
Second floor :
- N°2 - Twin - two single beds (shared bathroom with sitting tub)
- N°3 - Double with an extra bed (shared bathroom with sitting tub)
Just renovated, Torre del Falco is our gem. The large drawing room with three arched doors to the terrace and a stately tiled fireplace, a glass walled winter garden sitting room and an intimate frescoed library. There are five wonderful bedrooms, its bathrooms with unique collections of Neapolitan old tiles. In the tower the "Stargazer's Bathroom" allows guests to gaze upon the stars through the glass dome over the round bath tub, surrounded by beautiful 18th century Neapolitan tiles, the patchwork, a veritable archive of designs.
Its beautifully appointed eat-in professional kitchen with fireplace has extraordinary jade glass antique tiles from India framing its tall French doors. The adjoining glass walled dining room opens onto a stone patio with dining furniture and barbeque.
This exquisite home with its lavender infused driveway that winds past the private pool with its breathtaking 360 degree views, surrounded by 10 acres of rolling fields, is truly an experience worth savouring.
ACCOMMODATES 12 PEOPLE
- AQUAMARINE SUITE KING SIZE - with private bathroom
- EMERALD SUITE KING SIZE - with private bathroom, Jacuzzi and large terrace
- SAFFRAEN TOWER ROOM QUEEN SIZE - private bathroom
- STARGAZER SUITE - queen size bed plus one single bed with large panoramic terrace and private tower bathroom with three windows and round large jacuzzi tub with stargazing domed skylight.
Villa Lina’s grandest suite is a large 14 foot high honeymoon getaway with five arched French doors opening onto an intimate terrace, with portal windows, king-size bed and two sofa beds. An enormous luxurious bathroom -- with marble floor, sinks and benches with 17th century inlay tiles, Murano glass mirrors, and sauna -- comprises the entire ground floor of the dwelling, recalling ancient Rome.
ACCOMMODATES 4 PEOPLE
The Pavillion can be rented either on its own or together with Torre del Falco, its grounds and the panoramic pool in exclusive use. If parties wish to host a larger number of guests nearby Shepard's House can also be rented.
Please review details on our Conference Hall, massage room, old-time herb lab, and traditional restaurant on the Facilities Page.